Subject: [Leica] another new kid
From: NASEN Dave Purchase <dp@seanet.com>
Date: Sat, 22 May 1999 22:17:03 -0700

Folks,
Long to Leica, new to the list, and recently returned to photography after
several years, I have a few questions if you have the time.
1.  My standard film has been tri x at EI 250 in HC 110 dil b, I now need a
b&w at EI 800-1000.  I suspect that Delta 3200 would be a good first choice
but my copy of Anchell and Troop's Cookbook does not list it.  Any
film/developer/time suggestions?
2. Why are there such conflicting positions about Jobo or other machine
processing for 35mm film, with some saying they use them consistently and
others (Anchell and Troop included) saying they will not give good results
when compared to hand development because of constant agitation?
3. Through a friend of a friend I have the opportunity to acquire the
Rokkor 28mm f 2.8 lens made for the CLE that I would use on a M3 and M6.
Is there an address that I can go to find out about the performance of this
lens or experience you could share?  I would not be able to test before
buying.
Thanks for your time.
Dave Purchase
Tacoma  WA