Subject: [Leica] Happy Birthday Ted
From: "Andrew S Jordan" <andrewsjordan@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Mon, 24 May 1999 00:42:21 -0400

Fellow Luggers:

While I do not recall the exact date, we have reached the season of the
landmark birthday of Ted Grant. Let me raise my glass of unblended scotch to
wish a HAPPY 70th BIRTHDAY to Ted. We have all benefited from the counsel of
this wise and outstanding photographer as well as friend. May the coming
years provide him good health, happiness, and many shooting opportunities
with current Leica goodies and many new products still on the drawing boards
in Solms.

Cheers, Andrew Jordan