Subject: Re: [Leica] Website update
From: m037iu00@cwcom.net
Date: Mon, 24 May 1999 10:42:15 +0100

Alex,
I've been indolent since we last corresponded! If you are able to supply me
with a couple of images, either 6x4s (or whatever) through the post, or
picture files through the e-mail, I'll do a small write up around them and
your exhibition/web site for the next issue of LPP News.

Jem (Kime)
8 Norman Road,
STOCKPORT
SK4 4HJ