Subject: Re: [Leica] 75mm viewfinder,
From: m037iu00@cwcom.net
Date: Mon, 24 May 1999 18:42:59 +0100

Lucien,
I tend to buy strange viewfinders that I see if they are inexpensive. One such was
made by Meopta, the reputable Czechoslovakian firm whose Meogon enlarging lenses
are particularly fine.
The point of rambling on is to say that this viewfinder is a dead ringer for the
75mm frame! I've no idea what it was made for but if you see one going cheap, it's
an option you could explore! Sadly its most unwieldy, rather long, and does not
fit the accesory shoe fully, therefore the angle it points towards can vary!

Jem