Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: studio photography
From: "Dan Post" <dwpost@email.msn.com>
Date: Mon, 24 May 1999 16:21:49 -0400

Mark-
I like the single light approach as it helps 'model' the subject, and is a
wonderful tool with which to learn.
The young lady with whom I work let me try out my IIIa and Summar on her
this weekend while we had a lull in business! I haven't tried Ted's senior
photographer approach with her, because she is such a sweet person, and
about my daughter's age, but she is pretty and looks good in a window with a
northerly light!
I put a scan on my website- no new page yet, just this scan:
http://members.xoom.com./DWPOST/suzanne1.jpg
Dan

Cheers