Subject: Re: [Leica] Filmr recommendation
From: "Dan Post" <dwpost@email.msn.com>
Date: Mon, 24 May 1999 16:27:10 -0400

AMEN! and the best part of the Unified Emulsion Technology is that the
slopes of the films are supposedly the same- so they can be printed on the
same channel. So far this has held up. Our printer does not have a channel
for the Portra films, but I used the Gold 200 channel with the same
correction factor I established the first time I saw the film- and that
channel with correction has worked well on all the Portra film that have
come through since!
Dan