Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Filter and shades and Lagavulin
From: Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net>
Date: Mon, 24 May 1999 20:24:04 -0400

At 07:25 PM 5/24/99 -0400, you wrote:

>Now, about Ted Grant and his impending 70th, the bullshit he speaks!  From
>the way women chase him, and me being alone and unloved, he must be 20 if
>he is a day, but no more than that.  Still, in celebration of his contrary
>soul, I've determined to do him the honour of swilling some <most expensive
>and almost Leica-valued> Lagavulin, my favorite single-malt, and I'm
>half-way there, that meaning that the bottle is half-full but not yet
>half-empty but this is the sort of foolishness only a deranged Canadian
>adherent of the Commonwealth Games might, conceivably, comprehend!
>
>Marc
>
>msmall@roanoke.infi.net  FAX:  +540/343-7315
>Cha robh bas fir gun ghras fir!

Go, Mark!  You need to indulge more often if this is the result.  Ted's
birthday is not until Thursday so you'd better replace that bottle of
Lagavulin by then.  We should all agree on a GMT to drink a toast to Ted on
Thursday.   Maybe we could throw our filters into the nearest lake at the
same time.  I don't have any filters but I do have a lake handy if someone
wants to send theirs. Cheers!

Leically,

Tina
Tina Manley, ASMP