Subject: [Leica] LUG is great
From: Nathan Wajsman <nathan.wajsman@euronet.be>
Date: Tue, 25 May 1999 14:06:06 +0200

At 11.02 this morning I posted several questions about my "new" IIIf. By
13.24, two hours later, I had received helpful replies from 5 different
people, including an offer to photocopy and mail the relevant pages from
the manual. These replies have answered all the questions I posed in my
message. Once again, the LUG has proven itself to  be the most valuable
Leica resource on the web! I think it is good to keep this in
perspective when complaining about thread drift, off topic posts and so
on.

Thanks guys!

Nathan

- --