Subject: [Leica] LUGgers meet by chance in Kingston, Ontario
From: "John Hudson" <jahudson@direct.ca>
Date: Tue, 25 May 1999 09:57:03 -0700

Derek Folmer and I met by chance at the Royal Military College of Canada
last weekend as we looked for the ideal spot from which to photograph our
respective family member receive their commissions and march off the parade
square. Of all the family and press photographers on hand I saw only one
other Leica user ....... Derek! I introduced myself and seeing the early
model M3 which Derek has mentioned on the list I asked whether this Leica
jewel owner was a LUG list member. We chatted briefly and went on our
separate ways getting lost in the sea of red uniforms!

Yes, Leica users do stand out  in a crowd!!

John Hudson
Vancouver, B.C.