Subject: [Leica] Print film recommendations
From: pieter@world.std.com (Pieter Bras)
Date: Wed, 26 May 1999 07:04:50 -0400

Thanks to all who offered advice as to which print film to take along on
a trip to Europe.

I decided to order some Fuji Reala 100, Kodak PJ100 and Kodak PJ400 from
B&H.  They had no Fuji NPS in stock so I went to buy a few rolls at a
local store (Hunt's Photo, Melrose, MA).  Afterwards I noticed that the
expiration on the NPS was 9/99.  Ugh!  That's adding insult to injury,
as they charged $6.12 a roll (plus sales tax), and B&H lists the stuff
for only $2.49.  Now I remember why I hate to shop at Hunt's.

Well, I'm outa here.  Back in 3 weeks.

PS, I've been getting sporadic delivery of the LUG digest for the past
several days; have had to resort to sending "get" commands to the
majordomo program about 50% of the time.  And a couple of "who" commands
were not answered at all.  There must be something wrong at the server.

Best regards,
- --
Pieter Bras