Subject: SV: [Leica] Re: Operating instructions for the IIIf
From: "Hans Pahlen" <hans.pahlen@mark.komvux.se>
Date: Wed, 26 May 1999 17:13:14 +0200

Ken,
Lucky you!
In Sweden there are no swap meets at all, so for me the LUG and it's members
is a very valuable source of information and contact . Different LUGers have
helped me a lot to obtain Leica things, that I could only dream about
without the LUG.
Thanks to all of You!
I am 51 years old, and in my whole life I have only seen one other person
carrying a LTM-Leica. But in the LUG family, I am not that odd!

Best regards,
Hans