Subject: [Leica] Re: Operating instructions for the IIIf
From: Ken Wilcox <wilcox@tir.com>
Date: Wed, 26 May 1999 09:37:49 -0400 (EDT)

I've watched in surprise several times recently as someone has asked about
reprints or written instructions for older cameras. My Leicas range from
1938 to 1994. I have original IBs for each. Original instruction books for
all of them are readily available for a few dollars at swap meets. The same
goes for old Leica Manuals of various vintages and for various Leica
accessories.

Ken Wilcox

- ----
Davison Middle School                        preferred---> <wilcox@tir.com>