Subject: [Leica] was: News from Belgrade. now "793582"
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@islandnet.com>
Date: Wed, 26 May 1999 21:07:55 -0700

"793582"  wrote:

>I have to wonder about Ms Manley's state of mind and where her loyalties
>lie. Conscript Vladan might well be sitting on a roof top somewhere armed
>with his cell phone and a portable anti-aircraft missile launcher ........ !
>Simply stated, communicating with and lending any kind of support to the
>enemy is called treason. I wonder if Ms Manley gives as much thought to the
>hazards faced by her country's pilots as she does to someone whose first
>line of duty is to shoot them out of the sky?>>>>>>>>

Well "793582" you have royaly pissed me right off!!!!!!

It isn't often I'm ready to jump through the screen and kick someones ass
or rip out the jugular!!!! But this tasteless crap doesn't fit
here.....Opinion or not!!

Here I was after being off the LUG for sometime and about to respond to the
many well wishers of my arriving at the tender age of 70! I unfortunately
find myself opening my first post in a rage!!!!

However ladies and gentlemen I will endevour to stay calm and make only one
comment. Anyone who hides behind a number and makes gutless remarks without
having a name attached isn't worthy of making any kind of comments.
Certainly  comments about a lady of Tina Manley's character. Her comment
was completely innocent of one human being for another, period!

And here we have this faceless numbered "MaCarthy" jerk come in with this
so called "patriotic crap bullshit!"

I'll not get into the war, far too many "Opinions" on this topic, but we're
talking about Tina's crediblity and that is on topic!

Let me assure you though, that if this gutless nameless numbered a....hole
would like to step behind the wood shed and get the best ass kicking he
ever had, I'd be only too glad to administer it to his backside!

Ted Grant
Victoria, BC CANADA