Subject: Re : Re: [Leica] News from Belgrade
From: V8PWR@aol.com
Date: Thu, 27 May 1999 12:44:13 EDT

Andreas , in your mail , you said :

<< Dear Tina,

 Sorry for this late reaction, just no time to check the LUG.

 I very much share and appreciate your concern about Vladan.

 At the same time I am extremely disappointed by the total lack of reaction
 of the LUG, lets forget about Pascal's reaction, he must to close to the
 NATO buildings in  Brussels to think clearly.

 Luggers(like all the other victims) remain also humans! Even when their
 presidents behave like irresponsible jerks.

 I feel very sorry for the group.

 Ciao

 Andreas >>

I really do go on the LUG to have fun and not to read comments about who is
right or wrong in the Kosovo war .
Some of us might be involved in the conflict more than you may think from
your confortable seat , and , for those Lugers , they may
have something else to read than poor remarks made by those who DON'T KNOW
EXACLTLY WHAT'S GOING ON OVER THERE .
So , please , leave the LUG for what it is : A Leica discussion group .
One the other hand , we are waiting for you pics about the subject !
Regards .

Jo Goodtimes