Subject: [Leica] Opinions on a 21mm/2,8 Kobayashi lens for Leica
From: kabob@tiac.net (Bob Keene/Karen Shehade)
Date: Thu, 27 May 1999 13:08:59 -0400

Hi folks,

I asked for opinions on this before, but may have missed any answers
because of "un-judicious" use of the delete key....

I've found a source for this lens,

 Kobayashi 21mm/2,8 super wide-angle for Leica-M cameras and Leica screw
mount  (chrome finish) including adapter Leica screw - Leica-M mount and
metal wide angle screw-in lens shade           $ 395.00 USD

(no finder)

is this a good deal? thanks much- feel free to privately e-mail me.

regards,

Bob Keene