Subject: [Leica] Re: Re: 28mm PC Lens
From: Jim Brick <jimbrick@photoaccess.com>
Date: Fri, 28 May 1999 23:59:06 -0700

Nein. Das philter pitch ist exactly the same. But the threads get covered
"up" during focusing closer than infinity, therefore, the filter threads on
any attachment, even though at the standard pitch of 0.75, must be really
really thin.

I took a 67 to 77 step-up ring, chucked it in my lathe, turned it on, and
with emery cloth, sanded the thread backing very thin. It will now work on
my 28PC and I can use all of my 77mm filters.

Jim