Subject: Re: [Leica] re; New LUGger's gallery
From: Guy Bennett <guybnt@idt.net>
Date: Sat, 29 May 1999 10:50:24 -0700

>>I can hardly believe it myself, but amazingly enough, I've struggled
>>with the development process, darkroom, scanner, and HTML editor long
>>enough to produce a small virtual gallery.
>>
>>As will be painfully evident, all of the above won over me ;-)
>>
>>See it at: http://www.iav.ikp.liu.se/staff/marho/vg/index.html
>>

>>M.

martin,

much enjoyed your photographs, especially the fisherman + dog, and the
shadows on a wall.

a general question to all and sundry: how does one classify photographs of
this nature? they are neither documentary nor photojournalistic; they do
not readily fit into one of the previously defined categories of
photographic genres. as an amateur photographer who does work of this type,
and who is also interested in questions of esthetics/genre, i wonder what
you all think.

guy bennett