Subject: Re: [Leica] re; New LUGger's gallery
From: m037iu00@cwcom.net
Date: Sat, 29 May 1999 22:10:12 +0100

Guy,
Here in England there is a good journal to which I subscribe which caters for
photographers doing this sort of stuff - 'personal photography'. The journal's
called 'Inscape'.
to be had from
William Bishop,
22a Gladwell Grove, Crouch end,
London, N8 9AA
6 a year for £12 here in the UK, £15 post paid anywhere around the world.
regards,
Jem