Subject: Re: [Leica] Digital is here! (arhival inks, too)
From: Doug Herr <Telyt@compuserve.com>
Date: Sun, 30 May 1999 12:40:09 -0400

On May 30, 1999, Jeff wrote:

- -------------------- Begin Original Message --------------------

"What's a LightJet print (say 11 x 14/A3) go for these days, if you
supply the drum scan, and how does it currently handle that bane of
digital, clear blue skies?
"

Palmer's (Sacramento & Mountain View) wants $45 for the first print, but in
quantity the price drops to $15 per print.  I don't recall how well clear
blue skies are handled.  Is anyone close enough to Emeryville to check this
in Galen Rowell's gallery?

BTW, Palmer's in Mountain View sends the digital files to Sacramento for
printing.  I'm guessing but it could be they chose Sac for their LightJet
for geological reasons.

Doug Herr
Sacramento