Subject: [Leica] Re: isp in france
From: "The Adler Family" <badler@nanospace.com>
Date: Sun, 30 May 1999 10:09:06 -0700

Hello Guy,

I have a friend who does a lot of traveling and he has an account he uses
with Hotmail. There are many web entities out there that provide free email
service (e.g., Hotmail, Yahoo, Excite). You can access your account from
almost any PC connected to the internet.

There are some limitations on the amount of mail you can retain in you
account, usually a couple of megs, but if you read your mail somewhat often,
you should be ok.

Hope this helps,
Bob

P.S., Just to get put something Leica related in here, I just bought an M6
0,85 and Sumicron 35 2,0 and Elmarit 90 2,8. I'm very excited and almost
through my first roll. Other than having forgotten to focus on a couple of
shots (I've been trained on autofocus!) all has gone well. What a delightful
feel to the camera! I look forward to many years of joy. Wish me luck!