Subject: R: [Leica] thambar questions
From: "linda" <lindaboz@tin.it>
Date: Sun, 30 May 1999 23:53:59 +0200

Hello Carlos,
 The Thambar is one of the Most sought lens by Leica's collectors. Few
Thambars have been built(perhaps 2000). These two factors boost the
prices.It is not a thecnical cost.The Thambar is a portrait lens calculated
to be soft.The silver disc on the filter increases the softness of the lens.
Giancarlo