Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: LOWEPRO
From: DonjR43198@aol.com
Date: Tue, 1 Jun 1999 23:31:02 EDT

I have enjoyed the 335 Billingham and use the larger inserts for the
Hasselblad kit.  These accept the larger in diameter Hasselblad lenses
without problems.  You may wish to try the larger inserts.  Should you have
an interest, let me know and I will search our the catalog number.

My preference is still the old, old universal bag that was specially fitted
for the M series cameras, and lenses.  In a very small bag, one could carry
two M camera bodies (one with the 50 mm lens), a 21, 28, 35, 90, 135, several
rolls of film and some filters. The customized fittings were super. Probably
no market for that bag today but it was a news photogos dream.