Subject: [Leica] Re: LOWEPRO BAGS - OOPS!
From: Jim Brick <jim@brick.org>
Date: Tue, 01 Jun 1999 22:01:02 -0700

Guy,

I'm only talking about three backpack bags. I just got the names out of
order as I was at work and the bags were at home.

The large Tamrac backpack will carry ALL of my R equipment for extended car
travel (our book photography).

The smaller Lowepro pack is simply smaller to hold a "minimum" R travel
kit. Extended air travel, etc.

The large deep Tenba pack is simply the only pack I could find that would
comfortably fit my 4x5 Linhof system and allow me to get it out in the
field easily. Film, lenses, backs, camera, dark cloth, etc. It works fine,
but I don't like the bag construction. Difficult zipper, sloppy insides,
etc. But it works.

Three backpacks. That's it. Only the names were confused to protect the
innocent.

Jim