Subject: [Leica] RE: M Camera Bags
From: Jim Brick <jimbrick@photoaccess.com>
Date: Wed, 02 Jun 1999 23:07:42 -0700

All of the backpack "bag" talk that I was speaking about, was for R cameras and
4x5 Linhof stuff. My M stuff (M6, 24, 35, 75) is carried, while photographing,
in a Woolrich photo vest. M6 and one lens around my neck, two lenses, film,
filters, etc., in the vest. Otherwise it (the M6 stuff) resides in a large
black leather "brief/bag/purse" which also contains paperwork, Palm III, phone,
and other work related stuff. I described this bag months ago on the LUG. I
found it in a company called "Back Saver" 's catalog. I have two Billingham
pockets velcro'ed in one side of the bag. There is a divider down the middle of
the bag. M6 on one side, work stuff on the other.

My R stuff and M stuff are not used together. They require different mental
attitudes. I'm either R/Linhof 'ing or I'm M 'ing. Never the twain shall meet.

Jim