Subject: Re: [Leica] screw mount advice needed
From: m037iu00@cwcom.net
Date: Fri, 04 Jun 1999 07:54:10 +0100

Carlos,
In view of your local 'unsafety wave' (a great phrase, that) I'd suggest that
you consider a Leica CL instead of the IIIf (or whatever). The screw cameras are
fun but if you already have an M2 then the CL would seem so much more usable.
The old Leica might attract attention but the CL looks like many an oldish
compact camera. You get a brighter clearer viewfinder (no need for seperate ones
on top) and there's a selection of lenses you can use with it. If you favour the
28mm focal length you might wish to consider a Minolta CLE instead.

good luck in the unsafety wave...

Jem