Subject: [Leica] FS: late-model M6, black (non-TTL)
From: "Moore,Andrew" <moorea@andovercontrols.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Jun 1999 13:06:45 -0400

Leica M6, black, German, non-TTL.  (I don't have serial number handy).
Under a year old.  Original owner.

- - body shows some light scratches & rubs, but not neglect.
- - when I peel the black tape off ("oh no, not THAT thread again!"),
  you might be able to see its outline.  Won't know until I try it.
  But it probably prevented scratches, and I used it liberally.
- - Rangefinder is ever-so-slightly out of vertical alignment (but not
  severe enough to ever bother me)
- - tiny indentation in baseplate where tripod quick-release mounted
  (about 1 mm long, but not 1 mm deep!)

Otherwise it is mechanically and cosmetically perfect.
It's probably not for the collector, but don't let the descriptions scare
you -- I'm being up-front about all the details for the buyer's benefit.

$1500 includes FedEx 3-day shipping and insurance.
Prepay by money order.  Money-back guarentee (less shipping).
U.S. only, please.

- --Andrew
Please reply to dmm
at bronze.lcs.mit.edu