Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: camera bags and theft hazard labels
From: "Robert G. Stevens" <robsteve@hfx.andara.com>
Date: Fri, 04 Jun 1999 14:17:38 -0300

I had a couple Leica lenses sent via courier from Montreal.  They were
supposed to go overnight air but were delayed a few days because the seller
shipped them in an old Lysol Aeresol box which had the UN Dangerous goods
labels for explosive.  They ended up being sent air after the seller was
contacted by the shipper and the contents were confirmed.  When it arrived
to me, the hazard labels were torn off and crossed out.

Regards,

Robert