Subject: [Leica] Question to Abrahmsson Rapidwinder
From: "Jorg Willems" <jorg@mindspring.com>
Date: Sat, 5 Jun 1999 12:48:11 -0400

Finally I gave in to my luster and bought me an Abrahamsson Rapidwinder. I
am truly impressed with the craftsman ship.

Coming home from a business trip last night I immediately attached it to my
camera. Thanks to Seattle Film Works I had plenty of film to practice. I
would like to ask you if it is normal that when winding the camera I feel
two clearly distinguished sequences. It's like the lever moves over some
kind of notch almost in the middle of the winding process.  Before the
winder get it's 'baptism by fire' at our next wedding shoot, I would like to
know if this is normal and to be expected.

Best Regards Jörg