Subject: Re: [Leica] Question to Abrahmsson Rapidwinder
From: "Jorg Willems" <jorg@mindspring.com>
Date: Sat, 5 Jun 1999 13:48:48 -0400

No need to respond to my question anymore!  I got my answer already from
Tom.

If I would have had a little bit more patience there would have been no need
to bother ya'll, because I e-mailed him this morning at 8AM.
I am not only pleased with the Winder but I am also pleased by his detailed
and understandable answer.  In other words what I am experiencing is normal.

Best Regards Jörg