Subject: [Leica] by the way
From: Brian Reid <bkreid@research.bell-labs.com>
Date: Mon, 07 Jun 1999 14:01:38 -0700

I changed jobs recently. This doesn't have a whole lot to do with Leicas, I
guess, except that sometimes people have needed to contact me at work with
list emergencies. I now work for Lucent Technologies, where I am one of the
first employees of their new Bell Labs Silicon Valley. You can reach me at
bkreid@lucent.com or bkreid@research.bell-labs.com

I note with amusement that fellow Lucent employee Peter Kotsinadelis does
not have a photograph of himself in the Lucent employee information system.
(Naturally one of the first things I did when I got here was to look him up
in the employee database).

Brian Reid
who owns and operates the mejac.palo-alto.ca.us computer.