Subject: Re: [Leica] finally, a successor to the Holga
From: m037iu00@cwcom.net
Date: Tue, 08 Jun 1999 20:07:42 +0100

Jim,
Did you make it to the LOMO room at Photokina? It was the wierdest site there
was, strange modern lounge music, psychadelic video displays and sofas for
relaxing, stranger still it was down a corridor, quite dark with tens of
thousands of their 'sampler' photos decorating massive wall panels some 10'x15'
in size.
If the mood takes you, I'm only a few miles from Altrincham, send me your
orders if you wish!
I still have a postcard which I kept from their stand which showed 2 skeletons,
one was ape like and described as a 'photographer', the other was homo-erectus
and described as a 'lomographer'!

Jem