Subject: RE: [Leica] Help! Flaky M6 electrics - Provence paradise
From: thibault collin <tc-lnc@u-picardie.fr>
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 1999 16:42:00 +0200

Simon,

Basically, you don't need the bloody diods of the M6, if the weather is OK,
1/125 at f/16 with 100 iso...
Enjoy your paradise!!
Hope the M6 will not bother you so much (I'm saying that because I thing it
would bother me to the point I'd wish to get another one immediatly...).
Maybe you won't react as I would...
Thib.