Subject: [Leica] Subject lines
From: Oddmund Garvik <garvik@i-france.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 1999 10:15:18 GMT

LUGers,

I have been off the list for a long time and when I came back recently, it
struck me once again how important appropriate subject lines are. The
traffic is heavy and few of us have time to read all the messages. Why
don't we try to stay more accurate giving them proper titles?
Laziness? Think twice!

Oddmund

Message envoye depuis iFrance >>  http://www.ifrance.com
Gratuit >> Hebergement (50 Mo)/Emails (POP&HTML)/Abonnement INTERNET !
NOUVEAU : vos encheres On-line : http://ifrance.aucland.fr