Subject: Re: [Leica] focomat 1c, two questions
From: m037iu00@cwcom.net
Date: Wed, 09 Jun 1999 17:54:45 +0100

Michael,
The 150w lamp is correct for the 1c.
I used 'below the lens' multigrade filters for a while (I had a IIa) and
never noticed any loss in quality. Though I always tought it would be
preferable to colour the light rather than put a filter in front of the
image path.
I have a spare brochure (not instructions) for the 1c, you are welcome to
them if you wish to send me your address.
best regards and congratulations on a terrific bargain!

Jem