Subject: Re: [Leica] mooley question repost
From: Nathan Wajsman <nathan.wajsman@euronet.be>
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 1999 10:46:47 +0200

- --------------2637B344750BCF748301AA52

Kent,

My Leica Accessory Guide describes a Mooly-C, introduced in 1940 for the
IIIc. Since the only difference between the IIIc and the IIIf is the
presence of flash synch on the latter (and the film-type indicator in
the winding knob) I do not see any reason why the Mooly-C would not fit
a IIIf.

Nathan

KPETERS wrote:

>  I didn't see any response to this question so I'm shooting again.
> Perhaps just too stupid of a question?  Were there Mooley motors made
> that would fit a IIIf camera, if so how rare, and do they ever show up
> on the market????? thank you, Kent

- --
Nathan Wajsman
Overijse, Belgium
General photo page: http://members.tripod.com/belgiangator
Belgium photo page: http://members.xoom.com/wajsman

- --------------2637B344750BCF748301AA52

Kent,
the IIIc. Since the only difference between the IIIc and the IIIf is the
presence of flash synch on the latter (and the film-type indicator in the
winding knob) I do not see any reason why the Mooly-C would not fit a IIIf.
see any response to this question so I'm shooting again.&nbsp; Perhaps
just too stupid of a question?&nbsp; Were there Mooley motors made that