Subject: Re: [Leica] leica, mont blanc and so on
From: Javier <japho@cunyvm.cuny.edu>
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 1999 11:23:38 -0400

Ok here's my list of over rated CRAP

Rolex Watches
BMWs
Patek Phillip watches
Linn and Krell stereos
Just about anything made in England (Including the literature)
Those funny painted Rusky easter eggs
root canals

This is my list of wonderful under rated and therefore under priced stuff

Classic Electrolux vacumm cleaners
Exaktas (The inspiration for the R8)
Lenses on Exakta mount
HH-Scott Amps and tuners
Lotus Esprits
Dr Scholl's shoe liners (always buy these new)
Older Royal typewriters
Kodak 4packs at Riteaid with Coupon
Mechanical Invicta watches
The Parker 51 Flighter
Older Mechanical Omega watches
Extractions
The Parker Arrow fountain pen in bubble available everwhere for 8 bucks
The M4-2

BTW: Just curious, has anyone written a song about the M series yet?

Javier