Subject: RE: [Leica] leica, mont blanc and so on
From: Oddmund Garvik <garvik@i-france.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 1999 15:06:21 GMT

O Odin and Lug,

What about a simple old pencil (any "mark")? What about old, banged &
bulky M2s with just a couple of lenses and an estimeter? No watch. No car.
No tv. Just your feet and your young, half century old body and brain. And
an old castle with leaking roofs and a cave full of wine? A beautiful black
wife and nice, intelligent mulatto children.

If you have something to say, a message, a poem, an image, you don't need
more. All the rest is vanity and emptiness!

I am looking forward to the end of this bloody string, my bin is almost full!
(Let's have some good, old politics instead!)

Oddmund
Poet in the Land of France

Message envoye depuis iFrance >>  http://www.ifrance.com
Gratuit >> Hebergement (50 Mo)/Emails (POP&HTML)/Abonnement INTERNET !
NOUVEAU : vos encheres On-line : http://ifrance.aucland.fr