Subject: Re: [Leica] Shooting in Greece??
From: Nathan Wajsman <nathan.wajsman@euronet.be>
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 1999 23:27:04 +0200

Bill,

I did not encounter any problems walking around Akropolis and other
sites
in Athens with my camera bag on my shoulder and the M6 on my neck when
I visited Greece in November. It is true that some museums forbid flash
photography, but this is no different in other countries.

I did take pictures of people, but I was only in Athens and on a couple
of the
islands that see a lot of tourists. Once you get off the beaten path I
suppose
things could get more difficult.

Nathan