Subject: Re [Leica] Re: leica, mont blanc and so on/my birthday!
From: kabob@tiac.net (Bob Keene/Karen Shehade)
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 1999 09:02:13 -0400

Today- June 11- is my birthday. I will celebrate by buying myself a nice
pen. or maybe something of equal value; like maybe the 75mm Summilux ;)  (I
was thinking of a REALLY expensive pen....)

sigh.... my daughter turned 20 (!) on the 3rd.... I'm 43 today... bought my
first Leica this year at 42... so I'll be 43 before I own a Waterman or a
Mount Blanc. I do, however get to drive my wife's SAAB from time to time!

ON TOPIC:

had some Delta 3200 (rated at 1600) developed by a dip and dunk lab (Xtol)
here in Boston- told 'em I'd rated it at 1600 (so they charged me extra for
a 'pull'!!)- the negs seem abit thin.... next time, I won't have em pull
it. Just a word to the wise. Beautiful film- with the 35 Summilux got some
VERY beautiful shots at a wedding I was doing- for you Ice Hockey fans; in
attendance were: Bobby Orr, Cam Neeley and Rob Tallis (backup goalie for
Bruins currently).  Very nice folks; Bobby Orr still looks like he's 22.

Bob Keene