Subject: THE LEICA SONG (was Re: [Leica] leica, mont blanc and so on)
From: kabob@tiac.net (Bob Keene/Karen Shehade)
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 1999 09:02:15 -0400

sung to the tune of "Where Have All The Young Men Gone" Peter, Paul and Mary

Where has all my money gone
Long time passing
Where has all my money gone
Long time ago

Bought a Summilux my friend
Long time passing
Bought Summilux non-asph
Long time ago

When will we ever learn,
When will we ever learn......

I know it needs work, but hey, you get what you pay for! (that's why I have
a Leica!!)

Bob Keene