Subject: Re: [Leica] Rolex, Mont Blanc, etc.
From: "Bill O'Connell" <woc2@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 12 Jun 1999 01:01:16 -0400

Marc,
   I suspect the proper statement would me more along the line of "The
Leica CAN take..."
  One point in your parallel statement, with the Patek or the Timex, you
are more likely to get a higher level of accuracy, that is, you get
fuzzy, poorly composed pics more often then you get totally unacceptable
time :->
  BTW, what is the GP you refer to?
Bill

Marc wrote:
No.  The Leica will take far better pictures than will the Cosina.  The
Patek Philippe will keep less accurate time than will the Timex.

There is no parallel between watches and cameras.