Subject: [Leica] On Topic? Leica Watch
From: "R. Saylor" <rlsaylor@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Jun 1999 16:12:26 -0400

Doesn't anyone have one of these? On the face is the word "LEICA"
in bold letters. Below this is "minilux" in small, almost invisible (to my
61-year-old eyes) letters. It has a red second hand but, alas, no red
dot.

Strange story. My old watch went on the fritz the same day the
Minilux arrived. I was getting psyched to go watch shopping when
the UPS truck pulled up. The unexpected freebie was packaged with
the camera. Ironically, the watch works fine, but the camera is now
in NJ having the lens cover mechanism repaired.

Richard