Subject: Re: [Leica] close focus rangefinder setting
From: Dan Cardish <dcardish@microtec.net>
Date: Sun, 13 Jun 1999 09:07:03 -0400

I noticed this too with my 1st version aspheric.  And I too worried about
something being wrong with the camera or lens.  But I also noticed that at
the advertised minimum distance of .7 m the rangefinder still worked so I
surmised that things were OK.  The same thing happens with both my M6 bodies.

Dan C.