Subject: Re: [Leica] Let's move on
From: Dan Cardish <dcardish@microtec.net>
Date: Sun, 13 Jun 1999 10:04:42 -0400

Well, I have a time unlimited fixed cost Internet account from a local
dialup that costs me nothing, so it makes no difference to me.  But I have
heard complaints from European Internet users who have to pay for their
phone line connection.

I guess people on this list who have trouble deciding what colour ink to
put in their $1,000 pens don't worry about these things, but some people do.

And I probably would complain about the fuel costs to pick up free movie
tickets, if I was forced to burn up a tank of gas making 20 detours along
the way.

:-)

Dan C.