Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica M advice wanted
From: m037iu00@cwcom.net
Date: Sun, 13 Jun 1999 19:02:47 +0100

DT,
Living in europe ans having been to the 'States a number of times, I
never felt
the need to change the lenses I carried when going to other parts of the
world.
The sky tends to be bigger in the USA but apart from that (!) I thought
the urban
environment was pretty similar.
I'm a 35 type of a guy and my preference is for 21, 35, 50 and 90, but
as you
have some of the latest fab lenses there I might be tempted to take all
asph /
apo gear instead!

S'up to you, but life (and pictures) here ain't so different from over
there...

best regards,

Jem