Subject: Re: [Leica] Let's move on
From: Harrison McClary <harrison@mcclary.net>
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 1999 15:21:58 -0000

>Is spending 9 hours per day on the Net your job? If not, might I suggest
>you get out a bit more and meet some women?

Women are even more detrimental to your bank account than the Leica bug...

>Have we discussed women yet? .... Are there external characteristics one
should watch out
>for when choosing one?

Well if she is shooting with numerous Leica's she may be ok as she will
at least continue to allow you your foibles in the camera realm.  If she
likes to hunt and fish also hurry up and marry her as that kind is rarer
than the UR Leica.....

Harrison McClary
email: harrison@mcclary.net
http://www.mcclary.net