Subject: Re: [Leica] Let's move on
From: Bernard <5521.g23@g23.relcom.ru>
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 1999 23:25:07 +0400

Dan Cardish wrote:

> In your other equally elitist condescending  post you mentioned you
> pay $3 per hour for connect time.  I was online for 270 hours last
> month.  That works out to almost $10,000 per year.  How may LUGers
> want to pay $10,000 per year to read a bunch of longwinded crap about
> fountain pens and wrist watches on a Leica mailing list?   Lets take a
> vote.

Is spending 9 hours per day on the Net your job? If not, might I suggest
you get out a bit more and meet some women?

Have we discussed women yet? We've had fountain pens, cars, watches, but
what makes a good woman? Are the women of old better than the newer
models? Are the newer ones better with time (this is a known problem
with women)? Are there external characteristics one should watch out for
when choosing one?

Bernard