Subject: Re: [Leica] Let's move on
From: 4season <4season@boulder.net>
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 1999 22:28:18 -0600

Bernard wrote:
> Have we discussed women yet? We've had fountain pens, cars, watches, but
> what makes a good woman?

A nice Zone V complextion?

For starters, I'll be happy to find a lady who be dragged out to witness
a weekend sunrise: During the fine morning and evening light, who wants
to sit around indoors at some dumb ole concert or restaurant, or worse,
sleep through it? At such times, the only feelings I care to discuss are
whether I should use a filter or not, and relationships, expressed in
tonal values :-)

It's wonderful too, to be able to share those special times together.
Just thinking of Groundhog Day brings back many a fond memory!

Jeff