Subject: [Leica] leica fun
From: "TSL" <eno22@enter.net>
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 1999 02:40:26 -0400

Subject: Re: [Leica] Noctilux & 75/1.4

On Thu, 10 Jun 1999 17:16:08 +0000, you wrote:

>>daniele,
>i have both the noctilux and the 75/1.4 and i love them both.  not that
>much overlap.
>you'll LOVE it!
>>kim

<Well, I finally made the big step! I not only got the 75, but, giving
in my Contax SLR outfit, I also bought another M6 (TTL chrome) and a
35/1.4 asph!

Now the problem will be the choice of lens combination every time I'll
go out :-)

There must be something in Leica, considered how easily you get
addicted to it!

Regards,

Daniele Coliva
Bologna, Italia
dcoliva@jura.dsnet.it>
- ------
Now this sounds fun.  Funnest Leica talk out there.