Subject: Re: [Leica] Summaron: No Dogs Allowed!
From: "Moore,Andrew" <moorea@andovercontrols.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 1999 10:13:59 -0400

> I cannot understand why the Summaron is thought to be such a 'dog'!

By "jeez, why did I buy that..." I wasn't saying the lens was a dog.
In fact, I really like it.  It's just that I was all excited about
buying it, thinking I'd use it all the time on the IIIf, and I've
used it maybe twice.  One of those times was on a test shot comparied
to a 35/2 Summicron-M (last version before ASPH) and I saw very little
difference (I don't look too hard, but I'm not blind either! :)